blog*spot
get rid of this ad
--> I tattoed your name across my heart..

I tattoed your name across my heart

Tuesday, November 11, 2003

.: Does Love nEEd a ReaSon? :.

temen2..sweet banget deh cerita ini...dibaca yah :)

Lady : Why do you like me? Why do you love me?

Man : I can't tell the reason... But I really like you...

Lady : You can't even tell me the reason... How can you say you like
me? How can you say you love me?

Man : I really don't know the reason, but I can prove that I love
you.

Lady : Proof? No! I want you to tell me the reason.My friend's
boyfriend can tell her why he loves her, but not you!

Man : OK..OK!!! Erm...because you are beautiful, because your voice is
sweet, because you are caring, because you are loving, because you
are thoughtful, because of your smile, because of your every
movements...

Unfortunately, a few days later, the Lady met with an accident and became comma.

The Guy then placed a letter by her side, and here is the content :

Dearest,
Because of your sweet voice that I love you...
Now can you talk? No! Therefore I cannot love you.

Because of your care and concern that I like you... Now that you
cannot
show them, therefore I cannot love you.

Because of your smile, because of your every movements that I love
you... Now can you smile? Now can you move? No, therefore I cannot
love
you...

If love needs a reason, like now, there is no reason for me to love
you
anymore.
Do love need a reason? NO!

Therefore, I still love you... And love doesn't need a reason..

well..what do you think ? does love need a reason ? :)

[m]
at 6:58 PM | Permalink |